Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Furnace

The other morning Carter & I woke up & the house was at 63 degrees-freezing. So I tried turning the furnace up cause I usually keep it at 68 at nights so I was confused...The air & furnace would kick on but no heat-great! So I call my dad, tell him what was happening- maybe check the filter or a few other things-I didn't know how to do any of that of course so we just put the portable heater in the front room for the day & waited for Justin to get home. Once he gets home he went straight downstairs & started checking it out- checked all sorts of things for probably about an hour...nothing...Our neighbor Kyle came over & they checked things out for about a half hour -finally the last thing they figured out was that the three red blinks on the furnace meant to check the pressure switch...So, they go outside & sure enough Carter had stuffed a golf ball in the pressure tube so the air wasn't able to get through:) So glad we hadn't called someone to come look at it, that sure would have been embarrassing! What a kid!!!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

love that little guy...that's so funny! :)

Heather said...

Haha...That is a pretty cute story. He is getting so big!

Brett and Chelsea said...

HAHAHA what boys will do... That's so funny. It's a good story to tell for awhile. What a cute little guy!