Tuesday, December 15, 2009

18 Months Old

Carter is 18 months old today...He now weighs 30 lbs (92 percentile) & is 33 3/4 inches long (85 percentile)...
:some of his favorite things are:
-jumping off the couch onto blankets, bean bags, or to dad
-being outside
-hunting movies
-the bubble gum machines at my parents house
-playing pool
-loves peaches, cereal, pasta's
-playing with his niece's & nephew's
-helping dad tile downstairs
-reading books
-playing football with dad & Diesel
-riding & jumping his 4-wheeler
-eating "sicles"
-the nerf gun at my parents
-sitting in his "baby" chair He can say anything you tell him to say & he is getting very smart- Still is as happy as can be all the time & always has a smile on his face-makes us laugh quite a bit, he is sure a character!!!...We love you Carter Cub!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I just love hearing about carter...! I can't believe how smart he is! love ya guys....lets do dinner or something...

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Looks like you guys are doing great!! Carter is way cute! I love his blue eyes:)

Andy and Michelle said...

He is so cute! Cute family pictures!!