Well it's official --I was hoping this day would never come...Carter has figured out how to climb out of his crib! I layed him down for his nap today & all the sudden I hear something hit his door & I was thinking that is normal he always throws Shrek out-but then I hear him pounding on his door saying "I want out" -little stink!!!...He hasn't gotten too bad yet, he stays in at nights when we lay him down...The only time he gets out so far is in the mornings...he gets out & bangs on the door when he is ready to wake up & play.
But-looks like naps in the crib, you can check off the list-they aint happening anymore...Now he just falls asleep in random places of the living room when he gets tired- works for me. What a little pill!!!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Crib Conqueror
Posted by The Perry Family at Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He is such a cute little pill though!
At least he is still taking nap... juts in random places that aren't as nice for you.
oh my goodness...he is so dang funny!
oh the life of kids!! daxton fell out of his crib once and never did it again! it scared the crud out of him. I was sad the day we put him in a big boy bed....but he does great now!!! good luck :) see you tomorrow. im super excited.
ha ha thats so funny! What a cutie!
Post a Comment