Thursday, April 8, 2010

Little Cub

The other morning while I was doing laundry, Carter found a bottle of lotion & obviously went to town with it... His head was covered with lotion- & he comes in saying he "did hair, & cute" :-D
This is what happens when we get all the baby necessities out- Carter thinks these binkies are his toys now & is always getting in the drawer to find "his binkies"... Not sure how he manages to get all three in there, but he's defintely entertained by them. Its so cute cause he'll put them on my belly for "baby sister"...He is such a jabber jaws now.. He is starting to put 3 & 4 words together & always has stories to tell ya... Whenever we go anywhere now, he always yells "see ya" & "buh bye" as we are walking out. He's turned into quite the little wrestler & loves anything daddy is doing but for sure is still a mama's boy!

2 comments:

James, Ash + Haddi said...

Goodness! He is getting so big and he is so cute!!! I hope things are going well! I miss you!

Alex and Anna said...

haha that is way funny about the lotion how he was doing his hair and saying "cute".That makes me excited for when Max starts to talk! He is pretty talented to get all those binkis in there! I can't get Max to keep one in at all.