Nicole, Lacey & I headed out to the lake the other day. It was so relaxing!!! Played in the water a little bit, but mainly just relaxed up on the beach area & let the kiddos play...Shae insisted on driving the boys in the boat!- I love getting together & just letting the kids play, its amazing what having kids around for Carter does...He can't get enough of all his little friends.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Lake Days
Posted by The Perry Family at Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are so adorable pregnant. How are you feeling?
Trish! I can't believe you are due soon! You look better than anyone else I know who is prego!! Hope everything is going well with you and your fam miss you!
I love the pic with the kids in the boat!!! You look really good but I'm still waiting on a real belly pic!!!
Post a Comment