Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tenley Perry

Tenley arrived on Friday, August 13th at 11:11 a.m... She weighed 7 lbs-9 ounces & was 18 inches long. We already can't get enough of this precious girl- especially Carter!!! I'll post more pictures & story...

11 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

She is adorable! Congrats!

kathy said...

Congratulations! Man, those cheeks were made for kissin'! She's so cute!

Chelsie said...

What a cutie. I love her name too. I first heard it on The Bachelor and loved it. Congratulations!

Holly said...

CONGRATS! i didn't even know you were prego. She is a cutie! ; )

The Crookstons said...

Congrats!!! She is so cute.

Alex and Chase said...

She is so dang cute!! CONGRATS! Hope you guys are doing well, and we can't wait to meet the new addition to the Perry family!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you. Girls are a lot of fun. Let me know if you need anyting. Meals?

Unknown said...

What as sweetheart! I love her already!

Tiffany Hobbs said...

She's such a cutie! I can't wait to come see her and hold her congratulations! your pregnancy flew by so fast!

Whitney Hale said...

LOVE her! she is such a little doll. SO SO excited for you and your boys! I hope everything goes well for you this week with carter and tenley :) LOVE YOU!

Megan said...

She is so cute!! Congrats!! Now we just need her boyfriend to get here :) ANYDAY NOW!! How are you feeling?