Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bowling

Friday night we went out to dinner & bowling with the Vanorden family. Carter & Jaxton always have so much fun together & say they are "best friends". First we went to eat & the power goes out-never had that happen before at a restaurant-so we decide to leave -we get the kids all packed into the car & the power comes back on-we end up staying-good thing the food ended up being good :) Then we took the kiddos bowling-Carter had been waiting all day-he was pumped. Monique, I & the girls supervised while the dad's helped the boys bowl...Might have to be a weekend tradition with all this crappy weather now! Glad we have such great friends with kids close to the same age!!-Pretty soon Makayla & Tenley will be best buds too!!!

1 comments:

The Van Ordens said...

I havent been on here in forever!! I forgot how cute your blog is and how outdated mine is I will for sure be updating big time this weekend!! We had so much fun bowling we will have to make it an ongoing thing and maybe do pizza before or something!! :)