The other day Carter got all his fish out & said he wanted to cook them...When I came back into the room he had all his fish lined up on the heater vent & went into the kitchen to get a spatula to "flip em'". He is too smart- he even stood up on his box to turn the furnance up so that the vent would actually blow warm air on his fish...Then he got us forks so we could eat a "yummy dinner" with his fish...He has such a great memory & doesn't forget anything especially at his age right now. He is a total sponge!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Cookin' Fish
Posted by The Perry Family at Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay, I'm dying. That is the cutest thing I've ever heard!
Oh my I love little kids! he is hilarious!
that is so stinking cute!!! ha ha. I love it.
Post a Comment