Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Standing in Tub?

Tenley is now trying to stand up in the tub...I don't ever remember Carter trying to do this, but he was a bit calmer in the tub so, I don't think I made him be in the "baby tub" at her age! She just barely learned that she can "try" & stand up in it...It makes me a little nervous for her to be trying to stand up because she's not stable enough when she does get her legs underneath her! Especially in the tub where its slippery & wet...She pulls herself up like this & then pretty much face plants into the edge of the tub!

She LOVES the tub! They could sit in the tub for hours splashing each other & yelling!

1 comments:

5littlemunkys said...

she is so cute we for sure should get together! i wish this baby was here already so much better when they are HERE:)