Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tener's 1st Birthday

Little diva Tener's turned 1 on Saturday, August 13th...We had a little get together party Saturday afternoon. Tenley loved all the attention & I think she knew it was "her" day. She got tons of babies & she loves them! She also got a few outfits, baby basinet, ladybug pillow pet, sippies & a few other toys. She would freak out saying "babyy" until I would get them out of the box for her... She has turned into such a cute litte thing, she definetly still has her "girl diva attitude". She has way more sass than Cub every had!! She didn't dig into her cake quite like I thought she would..It took her a minute to even realise what it was, & then she'd just poke at it, never fully dug in...Sheri made her a really cute & yummy birthday cake & my mom made pink cupcakes! Thanks to everybody who came & spoiled her!!Happy 1st Birthday Tenley Boopers!!!

0 comments: