Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mommy Swim Day!

Tenley & I are lucky enough to get to go swimming with Carter every Thursday at the end of the month! September was the first time we went! (9/29/2011).I had told Carter that Tenley & I would be there in the swimming pool when he came in with his class, but I think he had forgotten... When he seen Tenley & I in the pool his face lit up & he came running to us! It was the cutest thing ever. I think he was mainly excited to have Tenley there. {such a cute stinkin' brother} "hi Teners" he yells! We got to swim with him & help him float on the boogie boards. I'd hold Carter on my back & carry Tenley in the deeper water, they laughed & had so much fun!! He was really timid with swimming for school at first, but now he loves it & is getting a little more daring each time! Tenley was a little pill, once it was time to get out & get dressed. She was running all over the place-having such a great time, & of course Carter thinks thats funny, so he chases her! I finally just set her up on the bench & locked her in one place :)Its perfect for us because school & swimming all in one fee! We're so glad he's loving school & is making some new little friends!!

2 comments:

Brett and Chelsea said...

I can't believe he's old enough to go to school! Tenley looks so cute in her swimsuit.

Devin and Liz said...

Hey Trish! Love your blog. Your kids are adorable! I'll have some kiddos one of these days :)