Monday, April 2, 2012

Lorax

Shayna & I planned a night out, well not really, but a night out with the little hooligan boys.(3/13/12) We took them to Lorax in 3D, such a cute movie, with meaning for kids, its for sure a buyer. Carter really got into the movie & the whole story line, he only took his glasses off once or twice & i'd just tell him he was going to miss a "cool part" & he'd put them right back on. The best picture I could get of the boys cooperating, Corbin did NOT want his picture taken :)Then we went to eat at Chik-fil-a, so the boys could play & be rowdy! Neither of us had ate there before but I thought it was pretty good! Then we were off to Hobby Lobby for some crafting :) we let the boys play a little too long & didn't know they closed at 8 so we were rushed! But still found a few things that we needed. *Carter did knock the whole cart over, with Corbin & him in/on it* good thing no one was hurt. By the end of the night I think Shayna & I both agreed to boys night out with their dads next time :) -No, what can you expect! We had a fun time & love spending time with these crazy 3 year olds!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We want to see that movie too. Carter is such a good boy!