This was always my little break when I was either making dinner or needed to get something done-Justin would take the kids to get a treat at the gas station on a rhino ride & then go rock chuck hunting only a few miles from our house! The kids loved it. They accidentally shot a baby one & the kids of course thought that was even cooler. Justin lets Carter pull the trigger. This little guy is going to be one avid hunter by the time he is old enough to actually hunt & I think we'll even be able to get Tenley into hunting too :) I have a feeling she is going to be just a tad bit of a tom boy- especially with this big brother of hers!!!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Rock Chuck Huntin'
Posted by The Perry Family at Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment