Thursday, March 6, 2014

Carter singing in Decemember

Carter sang at the nursing home with his preschool in mid December. He is always so concentrated & does such a good job!! I've loved being able to carpool with these two cute girls to preschool! Carter is loving having friends so close to us out here!


Then on December 15th Danica & Carter sang "The Shepard's Carol" in Sacrament. They had been practicing for about a month, & I'll admit I was super nervous about it. But after a few practices & realizing how fast they caught onto the song, I knew they would do great!! {I really wanted to cut his hair, but he was determined to keep it long} But they did awesome!! They were SO cute & didn't forget any of the words! We were so proud of how brave he was for getting up there & signing in front of everybody & not even being scared!!

0 comments: