Monday, May 4, 2009

Learning

Carter has a few new things that he has learned that are so cute!

-In the morning when its time to get in the tub all I have to say is "lets get in the tub" & he crawls into the bathroom & stand up to the tub
-He brings me his books to read to him
-When we say 'night, night' he lays his head down on his blanket like he's sleeping
-He does ear muffs :D
-When he sees pictures of Justin he smiles & say dada
-Dances to any sort of singing commercial on t.v.
-& best~he can say MAMA!!!

4 comments:

Whitney Hale said...

He's getting so big and smart!! I bet u love that he says mama now!! He's so fun!

The Reese Family said...

he is so cute. I love this stage its so much fun! its crazy how smart they are! it only gets better:)

Cardon family said...

What a cutie!!!! You left out hes all over the place. Doesn't ever hold still. But he is sooo good and HAPPY!!!

Brett and Chelsea said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe he is talking. He is so adoreable!