Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

This weekend we went up Franklin Basin camping with my brothers, their wives & kids. We had a lot of fun & it was so nice to just sit & relax -besides keeping up with Carter :) It was so pretty & the weather was perfect until Saturday night when it started raining. The wagon entertained Cater 90% of the time..getting pulled & him pushing it around-he loved it!Carter in the little camping chair
Dack & Taycee were so great at entertaining Carter. They helped a ton!
The only hard part was trying to get Carter to nap & sleep at night-he didn't want to miss out on anything...To get him asleep we would take him on the four-wheeler or Taycee would push him around in the stroller! Carter is at a diffucult age to take camping cause he is into everything-but he had a blast crawling around in the dirt & going on rides. We look forward to many more camping trips this year!!

4 comments:

Natalie and Ty Carlen said...

Hey! I am now part of the blogger world. So I need your email address so I can be your friend!

Suz Galloway said...

Totally understand the napping and sleeping thing. It's fun to go, but not with a cranky baby because they don't get their sleep.

Unknown said...

How's the hair agustment? Do you want more highlights or is it still fine? It wont cost a thing if you want to add more. Call me sometime.

Mike & Kim Bales said...

hey...im glad you found my blog. I would love to add you, but I need you email address. Email it to me at kimcrosbie@comcast.net, thanks! Looks like you guys are having a great summer, your little boy is adorable!