This week has been very long for all of us :)! Me & two of friends drove back & forth to Taylorsville Monday-Friday to train for a home keying medical claims job. Justin got lonely & got missing us pretty bad...Luckily my mom & dad were able to watch Carter every night *thanks a ton!!!* They spoil him so of course he loves to be there :)
Carter is doing really good-growing like a weed!- He is a jabber jaws now days & is getting really close to walking...I think he is getting a few new teeth because his nose has been running like crazy!

Walking!
He will hold onto the furniture & then randomly just take off. My mom said he's been walking around at their house all week! We've got our hands full!!!

2 comments:
Hey! I know...it's been forever, we really need to get the boys together. I can't believe he's walking, and almost 1! This past year has cruised by...
I am so glad to be home too! I am so excited your Carter is walking!! Next time we play they will be running in circles! :)
Post a Comment