Thursday, June 11, 2009

Walking

Today is the first day Carter has actually took off like this. He is walking all over the place now! He'll just stand up and take off! Its so crazy to me to see him cruising around. So fun-but he is getting big way too fast! We love you cub!

5 comments:

kathy said...

I love those wobbly baby steps. Soon he'll be running everywhere. I hope you can keep up!

Whitney Hale said...

yay!!! I am so so excited for them to play again! Our babies are WALKING??!!

Nicole said...

He's going to be chasin Shae in no time! Thats so awesome, that happened fast- when he was over here the other morning he was still wanting to hold on to things to get around. Diesel is just like Chachi some how he manages to put himself in all the home videos :)

Brett and Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh! He is getting so big! I can't believe he's walking all over the place. Before you know it he'll be kicking a soccer ball and throwing a football around too.

Jessie said...

How awesome....I love watching him grow and knowing that mine will be doing the same thing here soon! :) Good job Carter!