We have been out boating with my family twice so far & we are already having so much fun!!
These two are great at keeping him entertained :) Such good helpers!!
I tried wake boarding the other night-I get up super easy but then it is just so awkward for me because I've never snowboarded or anything so I just stand in the middle & look like a nerd! Knee boarding is much funner for me!!
Justin on the other hand is already jumping the wake!
Carter tubed for the first time & he loves it! He jumps up and down, squeals & likes the bumps even though he kind of gets whiplash:) ...
He likes to run up & down the boat, help my dad drive, honk the horn, dance to the radio & make a mess with all the food :)
He is finally use to his life jacket which is nice!
We look forward to many more boating trips this summer!! At least once a week ;) {dad}
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Boating
Posted by The Perry Family at Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i can never get up wakeboarding. i love to kneeboard. boating is the best!! we need to get together again. next week ur house>??
i can never get up wakeboarding. i love to kneeboard. boating is the best!! we need to get together again. next week ur house>??
Post a Comment