Justin got lucky :) & was invited by the Theurer's to go to a Colorado Rockies baseball game this past weekend. He had such a fun time...I was so jealous I didn't get to go. They were on t.v. a few times because they were right behind the players on deck on the 2nd row!!! 
So I went out to my parents house to hang out! He jumped on the tramp & played basketball for a hours with Dack & Tay its so cute to see him try & keep up with them... My dad took him on a long four wheeler ride, he would ride all day-he loves it!-Its always so hard to try & get Carter to nap if we aren't in the car or at home so he got kind of restless a few times but he always has such a fun time while he is there-Thank goodness my mom can get him to sleep when he is super tired cause he just sits & fits it with me!


0 comments:
Post a Comment