Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Calm Boy-sometimes!

On Sunday Justin & I decided to put Shrek in to see if Carter would actually sit still for more than 10 seconds & watch it. I was so surprised he sat there for about 20 minutes in this exact spot & was so amused by it-Probably because he was thinking why are those huge green things talking & why can that donkey talk... I think that is the longest he has ever sat still :) LOL!Today me, Nicole, Sheri & Lacey went to the cannery to can meats-so Ed got the privilege to babysit Carter & Shae. He must have done a pretty good job at wearing them out because Carter fell asleep eating right when we got home & he has never done that before!
He's been such a handful,lately especially with his little tantrums that Justin loves :) *gets him stoked to have more kids:)* But he is getting so smart & can say lots of things now...I can't get enough of him everyday-being a mom is the best!

4 comments:

Alex and Chase said...

Carter looks so old in the top photo! Also we made the move to Oregon so feel free to come visit anytime haha!

Jessie said...

He is so stinkin' funny, I sit here and laugh while reading just picturing him in my head! :) Excited to see you guys Friday!

The Van Ordens said...

He is such a cutie..! Its always so nice when they start to get into the movie watching cuz then you at least have a half hour here and there to do what you need to around the house lol...Jaxton gets so worn out too sometimes that he will pass out in the high chair its so cute and you dont dare move them...well we will talk to you later..see ya!

Whitney Hale said...

SO stinkin cute! lol. Love him :)