Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Bow Hunt

Justin shot his first bull elk with his bow on Monday. They called them in & sat & listened to them bugle for about an hour & then they called them right into where they were! Justin's got within 35 yards of them!!!
Jake called on Monday morning & said he had just shot one from about 10 feet away & that there were tons more up there. Crazy-they both got a bull on the same day-their first year of bow hunt~Both of them were so pumped!!!

3 comments:

Whitney Hale said...

Good job Justin! Lots of meat for the winter!! :) YUM

The Bee Family said...

Hey I haven't checked in for a while but you seriously have the cutest family! I can not believe how big Carter is getting! Isn't it amazing the things they pick up on and how smart they are!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Wow, I haven't checked your blog in forever. Seems like Carter is growing like a little weed! What a stinking cute kid he is! Brett's very jealous of the elk... Tell Justin congrats.