Carter is starting to talk a bunch & it is so cute! He can pretty much say anything you tell him to but his favorite is 'Dies'- he'll sit & yell to Dies over & over to come or if Diesel won't give him his toys he'll yell Dies in his mad voice.
His newest word is 'please', every time he wants something I make him say 'please' & he already has it down! We are working on 'thank you' :) I think the cutest by far is-he'll lift up his shirt & as clear as ever tell you "belly button"...He can say a bunch of other little words like juice, cheese, water, push, bum, shoot, drink, shoes, stinky (while plugging his nose) He knows where his nose, eyes, ears & hair are. Its crazy to me how smart he already is & how fast he is catching onto talking!
He is such a monkey lately. He has to climb on anything that is even somewhat off the ground! His monkey costume for Halloween will fit him perfectly!
I can tell he is already bummed that the weather has turned off cold & he can't go outside-He sits at the baby gate & says 'please, please'...He doesn't quite understand why he can't go out, but once we get outside he goes 'brrrr' so hopefully he'll realise why I'm not letting him out soon!!!
& he is officially obsessed with Shrek!...I'm pretty sure Justin & I have it memorized :D
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Talking!
Posted by The Perry Family at Saturday, October 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute! I can't believe he is talkin so much...we need to get together soon, they'll have fun!
So so cute! I want to hear him!
Post a Comment