He's been such a trooper this past week with hunting & getting dropped off at grandma Perry's almost every morning & night for a few hours... We haven't had much luck hunting yet but hopefully soon! 

Carter is totally in the 'Mr independent' stage right now. He is getting pretty good at doing everything himself, or at least trying. Its sad he is already this big & is doing things on his own, but he is super smart & I am so grateful to be able to stay home & spend everyday with him!! He is always smiling & making us laugh at the little things he comes up with...We've realised, mainly lately, that he really is such a blessing to our family, I don't know what we would do without him!



2 comments:
LOVE him! LOVE you! :) :)
I totally agree with you he is such a smart independent boy and is growing up so fast! You are a great mom and he loves you so much its so cute! Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment