Carter is so cute with Tenley while she is in her swing. He loves to play "peek-a-boo" & to push her "soft" {his soft is full speed} She just sits & smiles & laughs at him. He has to get her all her toys too... It's so stinkin' cute to see the two of them interact already even though she is so young. Makes my day-everyday!!!
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Swingin'
Posted by The Perry Family at Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
trish i love reading your blog!! you guys do so much fun stuff and carter and tenley are getting so big! we miss you and need to hang out soon!
I can't believe that Tenley is growing up so fast! I can't believe she's already 4 months! CRAZY! We need to go to lunch again or something soon. Miss you but I do love checkin up on you on the blog.
Post a Comment