Justin's mom took Carter, Tenley & I to see Rango & out to lunch the other day! These are the only 2 pictures I took-Tenley was really tired at the movie but I didn't dare put her in her carseat to go to sleep because the stairs were just a tiny bit smaller than her carseat & it had already toppled down the stairs once (luckily Teners wasn't in it)...She was good though, just quite the wiggle worm!Carter had to go out about half way through the movie & play the hunting game out in the consession area-lol... Carter gets into movies, but he is SO tender hearted & hates when the characters or animals do mean stuff so he was not into the snake at all... When the snake came into the movie he said "mommy, lets go home-I don't like that snake". Thanks Sheri for taking us out. It was a fun day & got us out of the house!!!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Rango
Posted by The Perry Family at Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment