Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Walk

This has been such a LONG winter! The weather has been a total tease. Last week we were able to get out of the house & go on walks & play at the park & it was SO nice! Being in the house with a 2 1/2 year old that is always wanting to be entertained-I'm running out of ideas:)
Tenley loved being outside-she just watches Diesel & Carter's every move! & Carter is so cute to make sure she always has snacks in the stroller dish & that he has a drink in the cup holder. He loves pushing her around, & will make sure she is warm & "having fun". This summer I'm totally going to have my handsful-but I can't wait! It's going to be SO much fun!!!

1 comments:

THE JOHNSONS said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to get to know her!!