Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st Day of Pre-school!

Carter went to pre-school for his first day today! We got in the car to go & he took a drink of my sprite & then looks at me & says "mom I don't have a goober face now, do I" (thought he had a mustache from the drink) *he was so concerned about looking good* when we got to school , we checked him in with his card, he hung his backpack on the hook & I told him to "be good for his teacher & I'll be back to get him in a little while"- he smiled & said "ok"... I snuck in & watched the last 15 minutes of their "activity" They were doing somersaults, running through the rope ties, & playing red light, green light. He was so cute & such a good listener -we'll see how long that lasts:) ha ha. He just barely turned 3 in June so I think he is the very youngest in his class, it'll be good for him to meet new kids & just be away from mom for a few hours a week!
When sis & I picked him up he said "mom, what took ya so long" I don't think he was expecting me to be gone that long...He told me all about school (painted his name, read two books, ate bread, colored, & exercised) & he can't wait to go back on Thursday! So crazy he's old enough to be in pre-school, yet so fun!!

0 comments: