My cute mom turned the big 50 on September 12th! So we threw a big SURPRISE 50th birthday party for her at Sizzler. Lots of planning from my dad & I, tons of texts & phone calls making sure everyones there on time, hiding their cars, & not letting my mom find out we were all going to be there!!
Birthday girl with her cake Tracy made ~doesn't look 50 at all~!
My cute mom & dad!
My mom with all 4 of her grandkids!!
All my mom's family!
Our whole family!
I'm glad lots of family was able to make it! Thanks to everybody who came & made her 50th so special! It turned out perfect!!! Thanks for everything you do for us mom, we love you so much!!!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love your mom! We go waaaaaay back to elementary school. There is no way that we are 50!
I look way tired!!!!! Oh wait I was..lol Thanks for the party it was so much fun. You planned it very well.
I can't believe our parents are 50! They are getting old.... Tell your mom I love her and miss her!
Post a Comment