Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tay sleep-over!

Justin & I took the boys {Dac & Trent} to the USU Football game, while my parents watched the kiddos. We told Taycee she could sleep over & it seems like everytime she comes to sleep over its night time & we pretty much go to bed, & then she goes home the next morning. So even though Carter was REALLY exhausted. I decided to take Tay & Cub bowling while Justin stayed home with sleeping Teners. After Carter had woken up from sleeping the whole way home, Tay & I finally got him talked into going bowling. We get to the bowling alley & he wants George & Woody {very random because I don't ever let him take them in ANYWHERE}...we drove back home to get them & I let him take them in {even though right as we walk thru the door , he wants me to hold them} Anyways, ended up being a really fun night for the 2 of them & Taycee actually got to do something fun this time when she slept over!! Love ya Taytor Bug!

0 comments: