My mom & I took the kids to Wendi's parents cabin to see Santa! Carter was really excited & had been waiting all day...When we walked in Carter got a little nervous & started to cry {little cabin, so pretty close to Santa right when you walk in}after I explained 'santa' to him for a minute-he calmed right down~was brave & went over & talked to him!Carter told Santa he wants an RC car & a gun...
Tenley on the other hand- wasn't a fan at all...
I kind of figured she was at the age where she would freak out~but with her being so friendly I thought she'd maybe give him a chance...
NOPE! Even with me holding her-she didn't want to be close to him :)!
We love going to see Santa every year & seeing what kind of reactions we get out of which kid!!!
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Santa Claus
Posted by The Perry Family at Saturday, December 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment