We took Carter to his first wrestling match up in Grace (3/9/12). I'll admit it, Justin & I were both a little nervous because about 70% of the kids his age that wrestle end up just crying -before, during, & after their matches. We invited Grandma & Grandpa's - everyone was so anxious to see his first match. He was too cute & couldn't wait to get there & weigh in...He weighed in at 43 lbs.Waiting for his match-- Justin is such a great dad & "coach"... always there for him when he needs it & encouraging him! He ended up wrestling two kindergartners- 5 & 6 year olds! He was so tough, didn't cry one time, & he gets so mad, he even grunts , its the cutest thing!!
Posing with the Grace Grizzly Bear!
He cried at his first practice this year, but now he loves everything about wrestling *besides when the kids choke him* & has done a total 180 since day one!! He says he wants to go to some more matches so he can win more medals! :) That'a boy!!! We're so proud of you! Your one tough kiddo- we love you Cub!!!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
1st Wrestling Match
Posted by The Perry Family at Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He's so cute! I can't believe he's old enough to wrestle. I bet he is too tender-hearted to be mean to the other kids... :)
He's so cute! I can't believe he's old enough to wrestle. I bet he is too tender-hearted to be mean to the other kids... :)
He's so cute! I can't believe he's old enough to wrestle. I bet he is too tender-hearted to be mean to the other kids... :)
Post a Comment