Monday, March 19, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Carter had pre-school on Valentine's which made it kind of fun for him to take Valentine's (gold fish) & pass them out, even though I don't think the kids quite understand Valentine's yet , its more just another day of treats & toys :) I WON Lady Antebellum tickets the week before Valentine's, so Justin & I got a room & spent the day in Salt Lake. Lady Antebellum was so romantic for a Valentine's date! Thompson Square & Darius Rucker opened for them. Darius Rucker was a very good entertainer, & we had already seen Thompson Square before. Justin & I usually just chill on Valentine's & don't make a huge deal of it, so it was fun to get out & be together just us! It has been 9 years since we met. Justin's parents watched the kids & his mom came into our house with the kids & spent the night with them here. *makes it easier with Tenley & her having her own bed* Such a great concert & amazing night~ I'm happy to have the husband I do! Happy Valentine's!!!

1 comments:

Alex and Chase said...

Awesome! You guys have been lucky winning all of these concerts!Sounds fun!