Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pre-School {Miss Mindy}

This cute bugger started Preschool for his second year on September 5th. This year he was totally different about school & wanting to go! I asked him if he wanted me to walk him in or run in all by himself. & as he is running away he yelled "love ya, mom". He loves going & gets excited everyday about the things he is learning & making! Miss Mindy is great! He only goes on Monday & Wednesdays, so by the time Monday rolls around he is pumped to be going again! He picked out his school shoes & backpack (Mario) thanks to Grandma Jan! He also loves picking out his outfit every night before school!


He's super smart & I know he is ready for kindergarten but we'll see how we feel at the end of this school year~I don't know how I feel about him being the youngest in school! - Tenley was excited for him to start school too, because she knows it gives her & I some alone girl time!!

0 comments: