Well the bow hunt has come & gone. No luck this year. We only seen 1
elk the entire hunt, most likely we think because this year was so dry
& there is absolutely no water in the pond! Justin did shoot a deer,
but it skimmed his belly & didn't end up dying, but we've seen him up there a few times since- so i'm gonna shoot
it with my gun instead :) Carter loved going hunting this year, as he
gets older, he loves it more & more!!
 |
| First night out |
 |
| Ready to go! |
 |
| One night he did find a drop horn & he was pretty proud, its sittin in his window in his room! |
Every night he wanted to go, Justin would take him!! He's got his own bow & has been practicing on the target! Justin & I went alone quite a bit with Jentry joining a few nights, I love going- this time of year is so pretty!! Better luck next year!
1 comments:
too cute! I bet Justin loves that he is so into the hunts - just like his Dad!
Post a Comment