Sunday, September 23, 2012

Teners~POTTY TRAINED!!

Tenley has been fully potty trained since the end of August (besides at nights) She got a pink potty, undies & a baby with a potty for her birthday & it was literally that easy!

Her "new potty baby" {she has to sleep with every night}


I was really worried she would be a lot harder than Carter to potty train {because he was so easy} but she proved us wrong! Within 1 week of trying -she caught onto it SO fast. She had honestly 3 or 4 accidents & then was potty trained! With Carter & him being my first, I was constantly asking him "you need to pee, lets go to the bathroom" but with Tenley I didn't even need to do that...
Caught in action, going all by herself :)
When she needs to go- she runs right in without even telling us, & then comes out all proud of herself :) We used chapstick the first week to get her to go. {which she loves & just eats} but it did the job & we couldn't be prouder of her!!!
Best buds!!!
Carter helped "teach" her quite a bit- he is such a sweet brother & when she was first learning I would hear him ask her "you need to go potty, sis?" or he'd run up the stairs with her quick & help her go!! I think her having him helping really made a big difference. Thanks for your help big stud of a brother, we're proud of you lil sis!!!  {NO MORE DIAPERS} yay!

0 comments: