Thursday, September 6, 2012

Active Summer!

(7/1/2012)We went fishing up the narrows, but only caught 2 tiny fish ~ Jeff & Belle showed us how you can actually catch crawdads up there. So we ended up catching 1 crawdad & then calling it a day! I had never seen a crawdad , they are super creepy- The kids wanted to put it in our fish tank with our fish, so we did but it died the next morning. Yuck!
"look at this bad boy"
Grandpa Eddie bought these old horse swings from an antique store & put them up at their house- The kids love going up there & swinging on them. I totally remember playing on these & the metal animal swings when I was little, they definitely aren't the safest though- haha!
doesn't get much more dangerous than ~Tenley~
Swingin away!
Out at one of our many "favorite gas station ladies" houses feeding her goat some crackers & carrots



 Sparklers never seem to get old with the kids, they asked to do them every night!! We're gonna miss summer & all the fun activities that come along with it!!

0 comments: