Monday, December 31, 2012

Gingerbread Houses {Tents} :)

The kids & I rode into town to make gingerbread houses with our friends! Such a fun idea! I didn't know how into it the kids would even get, but they ended up loving it! I made them little tents with trees they could both decorate on their own...
Kids with their tents :)
Tenley decorating hers
Final tents
I made this big one at first thinking I would make one for each kid but it was too much work & the roof kept caving in, so I let Carter decorate that one too! He was super excited to do another one! He even did our family with Cinnamon & gummie bears! {Soda & Shadow included} Love that kid!
They both were super into it & surprisingly they sat on the counter for a week or two without them even eating it! This is definitely something I want to do with them every year, such a fun activity for the Holidays!!!

0 comments: