Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jump Zone {papa's birthday}

For my Dad's birthday he wanted to go to the Jump Zone, HA! No, but all the grand kids wanted to go so you betcha, he & my mom were right on board to take all 4 of them :)
Jumping away
Foam pit!
My dad with all 4 grandkids!
Carter sittin up on top {where he isn't supposed to be}
Riding the teeter totter!
 Tenley was hilarious, they have music over the speakers, so she would just dance & jump around, it was comedy to sit & watch her. Carter has a ball, he is all over the place- his favorite thing was playing dodge ball. Dac caught onto how to do back flips & was doing them right by the time we were leaving. It is such a fun place, even for us adults, I got in there, played dodge ball & did some flips {makes me sick now I am old} Its hard to get any good pictures though because they are blurry!
When we got back to my parents, we did pizza & the kids decorated the cupcakes! My dad is an amazing dad & a great papa. He does so much for us & I don't know what I'd do without him! Love you tons dad! Hope you had a fun birthday because I know the spoiled grand kids did :)

0 comments: