(Decemeber 22) Justin & Tenley pulled Carter & I around in the sled for awhile
but we ended up breaking the sled because of some serious sledding
hills, so we've had to settle for building snow caves & snow men
while it was somewhat warm outside (its been freeeezing lately) I'm a
little bit of a sissy when it comes to cold weather, so I just send the
kids out with Justin & snap pictures from the front door :)
 |
| attempt at a snowman :) |
 |
| Watching dad do all the work! |
 |
| Daddy & Carter building snow caves |
|
Tenley gets cold after about 10 minutes of being out there, I don't blame her. But Carter can stay out for hours & play, & never complain that he is cold...So we usually let the boys do their thing, while us girls play "girl stuff". I'm ready for summer already!
0 comments:
Post a Comment