Our ward had their Christmas Party on December 20th, & we were super
excited because we knew Santa was going to be there & we hadn't got
to see him this year yet! Poor Tenley was TERRIFIED, I didn't think she
would love him, but I thought she would at least sit on his lap~wasn't
happening! She wouldn't even let us put her down once she seen him come
in the gym, she repeatedly asked "santha leaving, mom?" poor girl.
 |
| The hand off... |
 |
| Of course I made daddy force it because we had to have some sort of a picture :) |
 |
| Carter hopped right on! |
 |
| Happy as could be! |
Carter was a little hesitant at first & made us wait in line with him to sit on his lap. But he jumped right on & told him what he wanted!! After they had both gotten individual turns I tried to get Tenley to sit next to Carter on Santas lap- no way was that happening either!!! Carter (& Tenley) went up & sang a few Christmas songs with the Primary, so cute. Great food & we have such an incredible ward.
~Of course everyone we talked to she would tell them "SanTHa's nice, I like him, he brings presents" ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment