Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kitchen Make-Over!

Here are some before/after pictures of our kitchen! It is finally done...THANKS so much to Kody for helping Justin paint them!!

Before we bought our house
After
Before
After
Molding & base board before


After

This was by far the most time consuming & hardest work for a home improvement we have done so far, but it for sure was worth it. Now the kitchen isn't so blah & everything doesn't blend together. Luckily I didn't go crazy having the kitchen torn apart for so long... I'm so thankful Justin is a handy man!! Thanks again Kody, we appreciate your help a ton!

8 comments:

The Reese Family said...

that looks great!! I am jealous. Good work!

Sheena Larkin said...

So cute. You guys have done such a good job making your house a cute little home.

Jessie said...

Looks way good Trish!:) Glad Kod could help you guys...

Cassidy said...

So dang cute. I love the red room too. So stinking cute. i am so jealous, there areso many things i would like to do to my house but don't even know where to start. so cute

Kelly and Whitney said...

WOW, what a big difference that made, I love the cabinets how did you give it that antique-ish look?

THE JOHNSONS said...

you guys did way good, and carter is sitting up so good! we need to get together!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great! You guys did a great job, and good taste!

Kimbo said...

Your place is so cute! I am jealous that yall have a house, I am still stuck with a 2 bedroom apt. ha!