Carter has had a sick little tummy the past few days :( He has thrown up about 4 times & has tons of poopy diapers through out the day...
belly ache/fake smile
This is his reaction right after he threw up all over the place. That's the towel we had just cleaned it up with... "YAY!" ..he obviously felt better for a few mintues :)
Its hard to tell if he is starting to feel better or not because he is still just being so happy & doesn't really care to be cuddled...We love you little Cartertack-hope your belly gets feeling better!!!

4 comments:
There's nothing sadder than a sick baby, but at least he's still smiling! I hope he gets better soon!
Well tis the season - the sick season that is. It will only get worse if you and Justin get it which usually happens when the little ones get better.
I am so sorry that your little guy is sick! That is the worst feeling in the world! I hope he is feeling better today.
oh...poor little carter! hope he gets better soon, then we can hangout! it's been forever....:)
Post a Comment