Carter fit into this Children's Place box perfectly & he was entertained for quite awhile just grabbing onto the edges & flapping them back & forth.He is so content with sitting & playing with his toys. He still isn't trying to crawl yet really-he'll scoot but it is usually backwards if anything.
I can for sure wait for him to crawl because I know he will be into everything & everywhere but Justin can't wait & says just lock him in a room with the baby gate. Ha Ha. I hope it'll be that easy :)
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Cheap Entertainment
Posted by The Perry Family at Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
isnt it funny how they love the simple things:) who needs toys?? he is getting so big. He will be cruising in no time and you will wanna cry :) no its fun!!! Hope everything is going good for you.
Post a Comment