Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nap Time

Its so nice to be able to just lay him in his crib with his bottle & have him fall asleep right away than having to walk around with him like I use to until he would finally give in. He is pretty set on his nap times now days.. I use to think it was so funny when mom's -Nicole :) -would say we have to be home by a certain time so that the little one can nap -now I totally see what they were talking about...Its hard to leave the house when you know they will get tired & not take a good nap (it totally messes with your whole schedule & day) This is his famous sleeping position- Justin & I always laugh because he has slept with his arms up like this since he was a newborn...He is such a calm little sleeper-he is always in the exact same spot when he wakes upI'm glad we've got nap time down-it has made it alot easier on both of us :)

5 comments:

Suz Galloway said...

Yes, we just got home from my moms house because it is nap-time - it messes up everyones day if baby misses nap time.

Jessie said...

Totally agree! It definately takes effort, and is so worth it when they get the sleep they need...

Aldon and Eva Crookston said...

I think you said it for us all! Nap time is a must. I always try to make sure i'm home at nap time or if i have to drive to preston i'll go during nap time so brayton sleeps. it's much easier!

Jami said...

Hey! Can you get me your address, I want to send you an invite to Natalie's Shower. Thanks so much- You can just text it to me at 435-764-9179

The Reese Family said...

nap time is a must! its not only for the kids but for us moms too!!! Its a totally different day when Dax doesnt get his nap. Thank heavens for kids who nap :)