Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hubby Tag

Fun facts on hubby TAG. . .
1. Where did you meet your husband? we were introduced by friends
2. How long did you date before you got married? 4 years & 3 months
3. How long have you been married? almost 2 years
4. What does he do to surprise you? brings home my favorite flowers randomly
5. My favorite feature of his?his smile
6. What is his best quality?his sense of humor
7. Nickname he has for me? honey, hun
8. What is his favorite food? prime rib
9. What is his favorite sport? football
10. Where and when did you first kiss? Taco Maker- February 14, 2003
11. What is our favorite thing to do as a couple? go out to dinner
12. Do you have any children? Carter De
13. Does he have any hidden talents? he can actually sing pretty good
14. How old is he? 24
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? old school rap & butt rock
17. What is his favorite color? black, blue
18. Will he read this? Probably...not for a couple weeks though
19. I TAG. . .Whitney, Rachel, Emily & Jenn

1 comments:

Nicole said...

lol I dont know if i believe that on the singing! I guess i did hear him jammin out to Britnay singin "womanizer" once and he wasnt too bad :)