Sunday, March 15, 2009

9 Months Old

loves reading books
fake cries & whines when he wants something
almost has balancing himself down-tries to stand up alone
blowing bubbles/spitting
crawls/scoots backwards everywhere - can't figure out how to go forwards

loves string cheese
playing catch with his balls
watching sports (anything with a ball)
playing with dad during dinner. bangs table. big boy. claps. scaredy cat.
likes t.v. a little bit more...curious george, clifford, price is right

loves to pull his socks off & swinging them around
squeals- hasn't firgued out how to scream YET thank goodness
still just has the 3 bottom teeth
loves dogs
makes the kissing noise-won't really give kisses yet though

knows that the cow says 'moo' -says mmmmm
pulls himself up onto things-he slowly makes his way around the furniture
loves to be tickled & teased...he is ticklish everywhere!
will still let anyone hold him. doesn't cry.
has the fingers to mouth with his food down

kind of a momma's boy when he is tired
can wave hi & bye
loves when people talk to him while we are in stores-tries to get their attention
eats what we eat now-isn't a fan of baby food anymore
smiles at everyone & anything!

likes shopping. pulls on the clothes & tags
loves to walk around holding your hands
sleeping better at night. goes to bed around 7:30 and usually only wakes up once..to eat :)
loves playing with grandma & grandpas!
weighs 24 pounds

He's starting to get really smart...He's got this little farm toy down & loves opening & shutting them!

He is getting big way too fast...We can't get enough of his little personality! He is so much fun!!!
Love you Carter Cub!

4 comments:

kathy said...

LOVE those chunky legs! I'll bet he walks before he learns to crawl forward. Watch out! Such a cutie pie!

Suz Galloway said...

He is so cute and getting big. I just got Lindsey to take the kids sunday - I knew Nick wasn't going to be there.

Jessie said...

I can't believe he's 9 months already! I swear we were prego for much longer than that! :) love him...he's so cute

Nicole said...

Wow 9 months already! Thats a pretty big milestone, we should celebrate!! I bet Carter would love Firehouse:)