Monday, March 30, 2009

Teeth, Naps, Crusin'

Carters two front teeth are starting to poke through-these past few days have been rough on him-Teething bites! You can tell he is definetly in some pain.

He puts his tongue inbetween his lips cause it must feel good on his new teeth :)

He's also figured out that he can sit up in his crib-he use to just lay there in one spot-which was so nice...so its been a nightmare trying to get him to nap-even though he is so tired..he won't give in-he just sits up & cries & rubs his blankies on his face. So then of course I give him & just hold him :)

He is so much fun though. I love this stage-even though he is EVERYWHERE! He can pull himself up onto anything & loves to be a little stinker & get things he knows he isn't supposed to :) It didn't take long for him to be cruisin' everywhere & 'just putting the baby gate up' isn't working out at easy as Justin thought it would :D

2 comments:

The Crookstons said...

What a cutie. They never seem to slow down once they start moving either.

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Have you tried those TEETHING TABLETS?? I really like them!! Oh man Dylan gets down right MAD when he sees the gate being put up! He throws a fit! but then gets over it and moves on the terror the next thing in his path! SO much fun!! I can't believe how big our babies are!