Friday, March 6, 2009

Family Pictures



We finally got some family pictures taken...It was SO cold & windy, but they turned out really cute! Thanks Lacey!!!

Check out her photo blog laceystringhamphotography.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Those look WAY good trisha...props to Lacey! :) Carter is getting so big...

The Crookstons said...

Cute pictures!!

Nicole said...

What little posers you guys are! Those look great!!

Suz Galloway said...

Those are so cute - she does really good and you guys are very photogenic!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are gorgeous! Your little man is getting so big too! Love em.

Whitney Hale said...

Cute pics Trish! I love his little coat! So Cute!

Cassidy said...

they are so cute. Hey what is up with the cast on justins hand? You can tell it was so cold. But i love how everything looked old and outdoorsy. so cute. Love the coat too. oldnavy rocks!!

The Reese Family said...

so cute!! I can't wait to get together when its warm!! and keep checking back at TJ Maxx. Sometimes you can find a ton of stuff and others not much. I might be going this weekend...if i can get out:) so I will let ya know.