Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BIG Boy!

Carter is still all over the place. On Sunday I was over at my parents house & he was INTO everything! Pulling on plants, knocking everything off their shelves, trying to eat the dog food :) ...My mom finally got a picture of him doing big boy! He is always a show off & will do it for the camera when other people are around!

We aren't up to anything really...Just getting excited for the warm weather to finally be here! Can't wait to go outside, do yard work, go on bike rides, & just play!!!

3 comments:

The Reese Family said...

he will keep ya on your toes for sure!! he is so stinking cute. I love the picture...he looks so big....time for another :)

Whitney Hale said...

I love the big boy pose! That is super cute!!

Kimbo said...

He is so stinkin' adorable, is he crawling now then?